Accredited Education and Training
The Charter Academy offers stand alone NQF learning programmes and short courses aimed at ensuring practical and implementable skills and knowledge to effect real change. This is achieved through:
- Provision of tuition and assessment
- Serving of a range NQF levels
- Being responsive to changing requirements and environments
- An approach that combines academic training drawn from on the job experience
Education and training activities are delivered by multiple modes of study which include workshops, distance education and seminars. Modes of study rely on interactive learning which breaks down the barriers between theory and practice.
CHARTER Training Programs are offered at CHARTER ACADEMY’s training facilities in Greenside Johannesburg. The interventionist focus of the Academy allows it to respond at multi site levels with facilitators, assessors and moderators presenting Learning Programs at sites determined by the intervention focus.
Offered Training Qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate - Real Estate - NQF Level 4 for people wanting to become estate agents;
- Workshops Further Education and Training Certificate - Real Estate NQF Level 5 for existing estate agents to upgrade their qualifications will be offered in the new year;
Short Courses on the following topics
- Recognition of Prior Learning and PDE workshops to orientate and prepare potential candidates to excel in these activities
- Financial Services New Venture Creation
- Continued professional development for Estate Agents wanting to increase their knowledge on specialised areas of property development and sales transactions
- How to start a business
- Business finance for beginners
- Advanced Business Finance
- How to prepare yourself to raise funding for businesses
- Financial Literacy
- Consumer education
RE1 and RE5 FSB exam preparation
To act as a financial representative, a person must pass Regulatory Exam 5 (RE5) set by the Financial Services Board (FSB) within two years of appointment. To act as a Key Individual (supervising or managing financial representatives), a person must pass Regulatory Exam 1 (RE1) also set by the FSB. Our courses have achieved a high pass rate for students enrolled with us. Charter has a unique recruitment and placement model linked to the RE5 Exam and will shortly be introducing our on-line version of the course.